Perfect by themselves or in a burger, these lamb rissoles are simple to make and loaded with flavour.
Published on September 13, 2017
- 500 g lamb mince
- 1 small onion, finely diced
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup diced sweet chargrilled capsicum
- 1 egg
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 bunch fresh mint, finely chopped (save some for garnish)
- spray oil for cooking
- Place the mince, onion, breadcrumbs, mint, garlic and cumin in the bowl and combine season with salt and pepper. Divide mince mixture into 6 portions the shape each portion into a patty.
- Heat barbecue plate or chargrill over medium-low heat.
- Spray both sides of rissoles with oil.
- Cook, turning occasionally, for 12 to 15 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve on platter or make a burger.